linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Saturday, February 01, 2014

January Photo-a-Day | Week Four+


20.  Some of my best friends.
21.  Lamplight at dusk.
22.  The Amaryllis in bud
23.  A grey morning
24.  Curled up with a good book is the greatest felicity.
25.  More morning light
26.  Loft perspective.
27.  The Black Forest Cuckoo clock.
28.  Sunlight breaks out at last
29.  Studio glimpses - a cloud of tulle and satin ready to package, helping hands, a small scavenger raiding the wastebasket in search of scraps to make into doll clothes.  
30.  Sunset.
31.  Ready for the Post Office.

What have you been reading lately?  I want to know!

6 comments:

  1. I love your sunset picture! So fabulous!
    Your studio is wonderful! I love seeing pictures of it! :)

    I am reading Lynn Austin's new book Return to Me. If you have never read any of her books make sure to look her up some time.She is amazing!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kellie!
    That cuckoo clock is just like several that my grandfather has. He has traveled to Switzerland and Germany countless times, and often brings back clocks and music boxes. I myself have a lovely Swiss music box that plays Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera.

    I am currently reading a book called For the Beauty of the Church...it is technically for a class, but I'm enjoying it so it counts as reading for fun too. The theme is the point of worship, and why we worship.

    Have a lovely day!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Miniver, which is delightful light reading, and Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey.
    Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading "Santa Ines Hermosa" by Mamie Goulet Abbott.
    The local library has a whole series of books containing first hand accounts of westward expansion. I plan to start making my way through those next. There is also a guide to cycling in America written in 1880 that I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those icicles look so neat! It rarely gets cold enough for them here, so I always find them fascinating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cuckoo clock! It reminds me of my Grandpa's workroom where he had a little side business fixing watches and clocks. Sometimes there would be 6 or 7 different cuckoo clocks striking at the same time! As a youngster, I was totally enthralled!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...